Exquisite Southern Opulence in Louisiana
Watermark Baton Rouge
A stately presence and storied past meet at WATERMARK, where guests will find the richest and most eclectic hotel experience in downtown Baton Rouge. Our story began nearly a century ago, when intrepid financiers built our iconic skyscraper as the headquarters of Louisiana Trust & Savings Bank. Today, echoes of that era remain, in hand-painted ceiling murals, carved marble walls and staircases, and old bank vaults converted into dramatic meeting and dining spaces.
Walk through our resplendent lobby and enter a world unlike any other, showcasing an inspired Art Deco design artfully updated with a sophisticated edge. Our restaurants and social lounges are vibrant enclaves for business travelers, pleasure seekers and locals. Exquisitely appointed rooms and suites welcome you with a stunning fusion of luxurious decor and industrial accents that together offer a mildly rebellious approach to ambiance.
Where Historic Meets Modern
Meeting & Event Spaces
Explore Baton Rouge
Experience the best things to do in Baton Rouge, LA. Stroll the decks of a WWII naval destroyer, catch LSU Tiger fever, explore local casinos, or shop along the riverfront.
- Does WATERMARK Baton Rouge offer breakfast?Learn More for Does WATERMARK Baton Rouge offer breakfast?
Yes, we offer breakfast for purchase in our restaurants and room service.
- Does WATERMARK Baton Rouge have on-site parking?Learn More for Does WATERMARK Baton Rouge have on-site parking?
Yes, WATERMARK Baton Rouge offers guests valet parking for only $33+ tax overnight and $15 tax for day parking.
- Does WATERMARK Baton Rouge offer meeting and event space?The hotel features 2,000 square feet of meeting space, including four historic mixed-use venues, including The Vault and The Founders Room, which can accommodate up to 100 guests. We also offer private dining rooms, catering, audiovisual, event planning services, and free Wi-Fi. Make planning seamless with our Meeting Packages.Learn More for Does WATERMARK Baton Rouge offer meeting and event space?
- How far is Baton Rouge from New Orleans?Baton Rouge is 82 miles northwest of New Orleans, driving on I-10 West. The drive takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes as you travel through some unique scenery.Learn More for How far is Baton Rouge from New Orleans?
- How far is the nearest airport from WATERMARK Baton Rouge?Our hotel lies just 7 miles from the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport.Learn More for How far is the nearest airport from WATERMARK Baton Rouge?